Sunday, August 14, 2011

This is What I'm Grateful For

A site I frequent had a challenge yesterday to come up with 3 things for which I am grateful. I thought this was going to be difficult - kind of like when someone tells you to name 3 things you like about yourself. I can never seem to get through that task. However, once I started thinking I realized I can come up with way more than 3 things to add to my list of things I am grateful for.

Here they are in no particular order:
  1. I have an amazing husband that sacrifices so much for our family. He's incredible, makes me laugh hysterically, and always tells me how beautiful I am. Love him so much!
  2. I have a beautiful, healthy baby girl that brightens my world. She's amazing!
  3. I have an extended family that helps us out when we need it. They're always hear for me/us.
  4. I have a house that is in great condition.
  5. We've had the extra money to do some renovations to make our house a home.
  6. My bills are paid on time.
  7. I have some awesome friends (some internet, some in real life) that mean a lot to me.
  8. I have food on the table.
  9. I have reliable transportation to get me around.
  10. I have a college degree.
  11. I'M ALIVE!
  12. I'm healthy.
  13. I have the proper mindset to get things accomplished when I've set a goal.
  14. I have the support and means to reach my goals.
  15. I live in a free country thanks to so many brave men and women who fight for my freedom.
  16. I'm lucky enough to be able to work part time to spend as much time with my baby as possible.
  17. When times are getting rough or I'm stuck in a particularly crappy situation something always happens to make it all work out. It can seem like the world is going end, but it somehow always turns around.
  18. Music. It really is healing.
  19. I have the ability to laugh at myself.
  20. I’m grateful to be me! :o)
So, what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment